Friday, July 14, 2006

WSOP-50 Dime H.O.R.S.E.

This event was great fun for me to play although I didn't cash. My table for most of the first day was with David Chui, Huck Seed, Tuan Lee, Freedy Deeb & Chip Reese..I really enjoy playing with world class players. I love to watch how they play and it boosts my all around confidence as a player. It's great to see David Singer,Andy Bloch and of course, the great Phil Ivey all made the final.....Go team Full Tilt!! Doyle and Chip are there as well...It would great to see Chip Reese take it down...He is considered by many to be the best cash mixed game player of all time so it would be a sweet victory for him I'm sure....I got past the first day with with 49 K...not terribly short stacked but I couldn't afford to lose more then 2 pots....well, I lasted 6 hours into the second day ...just couldn't pick up any momentum...I was definitely disapointed going bust but a bit of retail therapy and a couple of bitter frenchies took away the pain for a bit....playing this event was a great over all experience and I hope that it will be on next years WSOP schedule.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home